Saturday, March 8, 2014

Hit the Wall.

Several things happening. Well, many actually. At the risk of boring you more than I am boring myself, I have parasites again. And I am suffering. And, yes, I have a well trodden path from the house to the lab to the doctors office to the pharmacy. The lab people look happy or sad when they hand me the envelope. Good news one week, bad news the next week. It isn't just Nicaragua, I got them in Thailand also. The reason I am going on about this is it certainly has interrupted my blog..big time. Remember how everything in the body is connected? It isn't just the body. It is the spirit also. And that stuff about thinking, feeling, and willing well, that all gets muddled up when any major organs are compromised.

That being said for the umpteenth time, another repeat issue, only this time with more clarity. I am so excited to have met the character I want to write about. You started to meet her in the last three blogs I posted. In college, I went on about my plan to write autobiographical fiction. I don't think it is a contradiction in terms, just a loosening of the edges of the genre. She finally came to me.

I had this idea that it would be fun to just throw her into my blog and begin a book. It is fun, but I don't think I can make it work for this reason: I can't seem to make each entry into an autonomous blog post. Many of my readers do not and can not read daily, nor do they by any means read sequentially. This produces confusion in both me and my readers.

I am going to continue with Ask Julie and write my autobiography in another sitting. I am afraid that I am already falling for the priest and this is exciting.I have to go get a manicure before we meet up this afternoon for our chat. Do you think he is so shallow that that will make a difference? I hope not, and yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment