Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hi there...

Catch up news;

Haven't smoked for something like 50 days but have been using every other kind of nicotine delivery system known to man. I think I just overdosed on Nicarette gum. Is that possible? Got a serious buzz on.

I moved to California. I signed a 7 month lease on a tiny apartment in Corte Madera. Nice view of Mt. Tamalpais. Pretty California suburban. Cars everywhere. It was really weird saying goodbye to Ashland. I have been there and mostly not been there for quite some time, 7 years, maybe? A tremendous lot of coming and going. Have wonderful friends there.

Got my health back. Never did figure out what was making me so sick. Richard Stanley told me the other night at a Nica in Ashland gathering (Tucker, Melissa, Moi, Stanleys, Gretch and Georgene,) that I should get checked for arsenic poisoning. Some problems with the Granada water delivery. I had told my doctor, Flash Gordon (no shit!) that I felt like I had been poisoned but today I am disinclined to get more tests. I will buy some charcoal tablets. I miss Nica and think of Sonia every day. She is quite ill.

My hard-to-get-through book right now is "JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters." Fabulous book. It makes sense of those times and everything since.

I have no more idea about who I am and what I am doing than I ever did. This is my homeostasis.




1 comment:

  1. call me! randie 650 798 7845
    let's get together and walk and talk sister

    ReplyDelete