Saturday, August 10, 2013

I have this idea. Anyone want to be my co-worker?

I guess it would have to be online. It doesn't make sense to do this on paper because who would buy it? The idea is to have people take pictures and send them to me of the most expensive house(s) in their town, city, rural area and also take a picture of the worst, poorest home(s) in the same area. I think the 99% /1% divide would be very powerful in pictures. Both ends of our economic spectrum live in ghettos, mas o menos, in the USA and we don't often set eyes on each other. And we all know that the middle class is disappearing.

I am open to ideas about how this might be accomplished and where I might put it. Thanks, Jules

2 comments:

  1. I think it is a phenomenal idea! Just post them here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jules! the most expensive "for sale" are Dr. Scott Young's home on Butler Crk. He changed his name legally to Genesis before they moved to their newly built multimillion home on Maui.http://www.zillow.com/ashland-or/expensive-homes/
    Where are you? Seattle, Portland, Bay Area CA? Finally having better air!
    love love love

    ReplyDelete