Thursday, February 9, 2012

Profile questions

I just filled out a few items on the profile and was almost stumped at each one. Yes, I live now in Nicaragua, but only for a few more months. Favorite movies? I have been giving the same answers for years. I really should rethink this question. I very much like some of the Masterpiece Theater series like The Jewel in the Crown and  Brideshead Revisited. Interests? I am so interested in so many things. I am mostly interested in people and their lives and this connects me to politics and spiritual beliefs, and lifestyle and ecology and then health and how to love and how not to love and what to wear tonight and economics and why was I born into a country that is spending so much of its wealth killing other people all over the world and how lucky I am to be born into a life wherein I have time to think about such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment