Sunday, February 5, 2012

Prophesy

Thinking about clairvoyants, the I Ching, reading tea leaves, all sorts of prophesy, I suspect that we all have our inner prophet. It is sort of astonishing that we can talk about Old Testament prophets as if they were real and conventional. We can talk the same way about financial prophesies as if they were solid science. We can listen to medical people tell us the outcome of an operation and believe.People revere and even worship Mohammad, John Smith, and so on but, many people are very skeptical of your ordinary run-of-the-mill seer and the lady at the fair with the crystal ball. How do we discriminate? How do we know what is real?

Often we give even less attention to our own intuition. (inner teaching). Many years ago, I awoke crying from a dream. In the dream I had a baby that I totally neglected. I saw myself going into the baby's cold room with nothing in it but a crib and the baby. The baby was wet, dirty, hungry, cold. I looked in the room  and walked away. I was so upset when I awoke. That was not me. All my babies were fed and warm and loved.

I told my friend John Gardner about my dream. He suggested that as I was going to sleep that night, I hold the question, "Who is this baby?"

I did so. That night I started the same dream and opened the door to the baby's room and the baby was standing up in the crib. He had on a new white tee shirt. In big black letters on the tee shirt were the words YOUR BOOK. I had written a little book a few months before with a determination that drove me to write nonstop. When I finished, I felt done and  shoved the book into a drawer and forgot about it.

OK, I did get the message. I retrieved the book and with the help of my friend Ron, we self-published it. I know that some people got some help from it. How to Know Now . I am going to attach it to this blog one fine day.

More more and more on this topic of prophesy stories. Do you have one your would like to share with the blog readers???


No comments:

Post a Comment