Sunday, February 23, 2014

Be Content With What You Have While Working For What You Want.

I don't know whether I can put my full focus on two things at the same time. I am going to try. I feel that my efforts are genuine. (Possibly Self-Myth #?) I love the life I am leading. It is a gorgeous day, couldn't be more perfect. The fountain is going, the flowers are blooming. The internet works right now! I am meeting a young friend (age 11) in a bit. Then I am going to my pool, then to a memorial service, then some poetry under the stars. There will be interesting people in beautiful settings all day. I have my health back All this I can afford easily. I am warm, healthy, content.

At the same time, I feel a big change coming. I am planning to move to Marin, California to be near my daughter and grand daughter. I want to reconnect in my country although I am wary of that because of the social, political and environmental junk that is prevalent. I am stunned when I hear about the cost of everything in CA. I want a place with room for gracious living, writing and painting. I want beauty and great people and some way to contribute to the well being of others. I see absolutely no way for this to happen.

So, while I am content and grateful with my now, I am filling in the colors of the next step. If this is the right move, then some major miracles have to happen. These I anticipate with excitement. Laissez les bon temps rouler!

No comments:

Post a Comment