Friday, January 4, 2013

Good Advice.... Any Day, Any Problem......




Stand
Face the sun
Turn your face up
Open your arms wide
Spread your fingers wide
Breathe
Give her to god


These are words from a dear friend that came to me today, just as I was hungry for them. The 'her' can be any piece of the whole enchilada, any person in our orbit, or even a great huge problem like the Palestine situation. We all know this. I think a lot of life is dedicated to granting us opportunities to remember that we do all we can in any situation and then we have to let go of the outcome. 

Earlier today I was feeling overwhelmed. Now I am not. The arrival of this message, a little acupuncture from Louis, visits with good friends and a day of lying around watching the banana trees wave in the breeze can do wonders.

1 comment:

  1. Blessings Abound Jules! Glad to hear this for sure! I will definitely follow suit manana! Breathe and Give her to God!

    ReplyDelete