Monday, April 23, 2012

Give me more..a bit more of your insight

"I've thought about your question for a while. It's really about a much bigger and ubiquitous issue - It's not really about money."

This is a comment that came to my Blog relating to my trying to figure out my money relationship. I hope the writer will give me some more insight.

My initial reaction to this comment was "of course". But then that leads me to where? If my question was about my relationship to money, does that mean that I am having a relationship problem? That concept is certainly not beyond the pale.

Or, it could be a trust issue. Or, a faith issue. Or, a testing the universe issue. Or, a why did the greater 'I' decide to incarnate in this time and place kind of issue. Or, am I lazy? Am I afraid? Am I getting close here?

And really, this blog is called 'Ask Julie' and I am doing a lot of the asking of questions, if you really think about it. I may have to reconsider and call it "Julie Asking".

Right now in my life, Julie Pierce, Act 111, I am trying to be a little more present, a little more accountable, a little more Buddhist. So, I guess this soul searching is part of that. Some things keep bringing me back to the 'get over yourself' concept. It ain't that easy, but I'm working on it.


1 comment:

  1. The question seems more about how we each deal with the dominant negative thoughts that run this country, i.e. those stemming from a materialistic world view. Are we somehow complicit if we partake in the world materialistic thoughts have created? Where and how do we take our stand in favor of Love.

    ReplyDelete