Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What's with the dollar bill?

The back side of the dollar bill has that pyramid with thirteen steps and the eye above it. I think this is very esoteric symbolism, probably dating from ancient times, or as recently as the Knights Templar and the Masonic Order. I don't know when those hidden societies started, perhaps five hundred A.D.

What I am wondering is whether we the people have been bamboozled all this time into thinking that money and 'spirituality' are not related. I would consider the possibility that esoteric societies have always run the money game, especially here in Europe and the USA. If this is so, then maybe we would have more chance of winning the game if we wore robes and had secret handshakes than if we work hard. I don't necessarily look upon the possibility of this as benevolent. It is more like stacking the deck.

How many of our forefathers with their pictures on bills knew that secret handshake?  Are clubs like Skull and Bones at Yale where one learns the secrets?  Are personal disclaimers like "I'm not very spiritual.", or "I'm not into politics." the reason we are so easily taken in?

Is this all related to our policies toward Muslim nations? Are we still fighting the Crusades as little Bush suggested...out loud! For Christ sake!
Lots of questions tonight. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment