Saturday, November 24, 2012

More Personal Stuff

Firstly, I am not hungry all the time and when I eat, I don't get a terrible stomach ache. So, I conclude for now that the magic pills have killed the little buggers and I am regaining health. Astounding. It is probably good that I went the the doctor? He gave me the cover all bases pills. Am I now filled with dead things? If so, I'd rather them dead than alive any day.

There is either a funeral or a wedding at the church next to my house. (I'll post some pix soon.) I know something big is going on because not only are the church bells going nuts, but the fireworks feel like they are going off in the walls of my house. Oops, they are. And the newest addition to the riot of sound, car alarms!

Wrong again, There are bands playing and people marching in what looks like a combo thing. They are carrying a huge statue of the Virgen and Sandinista flags. Estoy muy confundida??  But it is big. I saw many priests running all over the plaza this morning, so God is in it. The Johova Witness people next door look bereft. They can't celebrate anything. Sucks for them in a place where people love a party.

Ralph died last night. I am utterly amazed how sad I am. He was my dog. Then he was my sister's dog. The thing is that he was a crazy nut case and a soul mate to anyone who loved him. RIP. I gotta go to the church. This is so nutty I want to be a part of it. Hasta Rasta.





No comments:

Post a Comment