Saturday, September 7, 2013

Spaced out via iphone.

So, I was talking today with a friend from England as I was sitting in Oregon and she and her husband were driving through Pennsylvania. They had been in New Hampshire where I had lived many long years ago. We were mentioning old friends from South Africa and Zimbabwe. I was making plans to see an old friend from England who lives in Thailand. My mental pictures were jumping to all those places and times, both memories and future plans. Just at that moment, in my mind's eye, I saw the friends in the car driving past the cemetery in Kutztown, PA where my parents and grandparents and great grandparents are buried. I said, "My parents are buried in Kutztown." Karen paused and said that that was exactly where they were at that moment. Wow. Pennsylvania is a big state. Then she said something about my etheric body not knowing where it was right now. It is definitely looser than usual.

I have been a little spacey the past three days. I think it is because of Syria. I keep having pictures of World War 111. I feel like a person being dragged to the edge of a cliff knowing I will be shoved off. I don't feel frightened. I feel a little bit defeated. I have these visions, then I pull myself together and replace my visions with positive visions. It is hard work. I am basically a person of action. I know that when there is no meaningful action to take, the only comfortable thing I can do is to "Lay low in the Lord", as my friend John Gardner used to say. Shine light in the darkness. Keep the faith and all that.

For me this is hard work because of the ability I sometimes have of seeing how present actions can play out. The logical, practical part of this gift most likely come from the very Pennsylvania Dutch folks who are buried in Kutztown. The intuitive, clairvoyant parts come from my Irish mother who's ashes are also in the same cemetery.  But if I want to have any influence over the spiritual destiny of the USA and the rest of humanity, I can call the decision makers and then use my energy to stay in the Light.

Today I "get" the notion of staying grounded. I am not grounded. I am everywhere. I know from past experience that chocolate is a very grounding substance. I am going to walk on the ground until I find some most perfect chocolate and use it to get my etheric body back where it belongs. Here and now. I may also turn the iphone off. Maybe.

1 comment: