Thursday, January 9, 2014

Good Morning Vietnaaaaaaaam!

Only kidding. I am in Nicaragua, again. I am spaced out. For me, this is a rather serious condition because in my most normal state I am not all that grounded. I am doing my groundation exercises, clicking my heels three times in my red shoes and thinking of Kansas, or rather asking the wizard where exactly I am and where I wish to be going.

I am here. I am now. My etheric body is somewhere over the horizon and I am waiting for it to catch up with this physical body. I have been enjoying a warm reception from friends here in Nica, am a bit shell shocked by menus, still looking for Thai dishes, peeking into the cathedral hoping to see a new Buddha. I am shocked anew by images of Christ on the cross bleeding from his hands and feet. I miss the gentle Thai people but am glad to be at my winter home.

In the various airports coming from Thailand to Nicaragua, I found myself looking up new places to visit. I looked hard at Morocco, and a lot at Laos and a little bit at Sri Lanka and again at Ireland. I'll let you know when I know. But really, I haven't even seen the Grand Canyon or Calgary or Los Angeles. So much to do.

I apparently forgot to mention that I put a good bunch of pictures and little travel moments on FB while I was on the road. Friend me if you would like to see my meanderings. I missed you all when I wasn't writing and am happy to be in communication again.


No comments:

Post a Comment