Saturday, September 15, 2012

I didn't watch the news today because I was playing on Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, USA, but I am deeply disturbed by that ugly movie that has inflamed the Middle East. What kind of Anti-Christ would want to start the Crusades all over again? Who are the people who want war so intently? There has to be a conspiracy here, it is too bizarre to contemplate. I am so deeply saddened that this is the show that we are putting on in 21012. Lama Marut says that the way to get rid of an irritating person (all the way up to an enemy) is to have compassion for their unhappiness. The people making this film and starting (from all sides) all this hurt and anger must really be suffering unhappy souls. I must fill my heart with compassion or else it is in danger of filling with anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment