Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Stone I Love, new book of poems by Lisa Schumacher

From: THE STONE I LOVE by Lisa Schumacher

You who search for the love of your life
come to Me

I will meet you,
and I will give you what you seek.

You who wait in vain
for a lovers gentle hand,
touch Me
and your longing will find its home.

If you will only look at Me and be seen
you will know that you are Mine
and want no more.

Let Me have My way with you
in this eternal light of Love.
You will discover true intimacy,
and Love will unfold before you
and blind you to all else.

Thank you Lisa, and thank you for the Love you are sharing in Satsang the world over. ("Satsang=meeting together in the recognition of oneself as the source of living love.")
 See her schedule and meet this wonderful woman. www.satsangwithlisa.org

1 comment: